Manages and coordinates office operations and activities.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Helps with general clerical or administrative duties as needed. This includes, but not limited to answering phones, greet guests, filing, preparing correspondence, faxing, copying, and mailing.
- Operates & maintains office equipment, supplies and inventory; negotiates and monitors purchase and lease contracts.
- Establishes and monitors uniform correspondence procedures and style practices.
- Manages office security system.
- Maintains contracts with outside vendors (office security systems, lawn care, office cleaning).
- Opens, sorts, and distributes incoming mail, and collects, seals, and stamps outgoing mail.
- Implements corporate and departmental policies, procedures, and standards in conjunction with management.
- Trains and instructs new hire employees on company policies.
- Helps with coordination of travel arrangements for employees.
- Communicates company and departmental polices, procedures and standards (in conjunction with management) to staff.
- Provides employees with guidance in handling difficult or complex problems related to office operations.
- Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) preferred; High school diploma or general education degree (GED) with one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Strong knowledge of computer systems and Microsoft Office proficiency.
- Proven characteristics of consistent accuracy and attention to detail.
- Motivated, energetic team player.
- Strong multi-tasking, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Accurate and efficient data entry.
- Effective verbal and communication skills.
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIORNMENT:
- Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
Interested candidates should submit a resume to email@example.com.