Manages and oversees all human resources and compliance activities; ensures that all functions are performed in a timely, cost-effective manner consistent with established company procedures and requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
• Plans, organizes, and directs HR activities to meet or exceed department goals in a cost-effective manner; participates in the decision-making process to define, develop, and implement short- and long-range goals and objectives.
• Makes recommendations regarding the company’s policies, and the development and implementation of operating procedures to enhance the effectiveness of administrative functions.
• Defines and analyzes problems, prepares analysis in core responsibility areas related to policy review and development, process improvement initiatives, best practices, special projects, and reports and publications, and facilitates implementation of development plans.
• Ensures that employees comply with all federal, state, local, and/or company policies and regulations.
• Coordinates with department leaders to address organizational needs, equipment utilization and maintenance.
• Works with department leadership on workflow analysis and develops methods to increase productivity of the Company.
Safety & Compliance
• Develops, implements, and maintains processes, procedures, and programs to improve the safety, productivity, and profitability of the company (ex. Quarterly Meetings).
• Ensures that employees and managers have the required safety training and are consistently working in a safe manner; develops and implements safety programs to reduce accidents and injuries.
• Provides leadership, communication, and coaching to employees; cultivates a motivated employee environment of trust, teamwork, accountability, self-confidence, and business ownership.
• Prepares all required reports and correspondence, with assistance from department.
• Identifies, documents, and implements opportunities for continuous improvement.
• Directly supervises employees within the Administration department.
• Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
• Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training employees; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining employees; addressing complaints and resolving problems.
• Develops, implements, and monitors budget; manages expenses within approved budget constraints.
• Keeps up to date on overall activities of the team, identifying problem areas and taking corrective actions.
• Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
• Bachelor’s degree (B.A.) or equivalent, three to five years related experience, or equivalent combination of education and experience.
• Demonstrated ability to supervise and motivate subordinates.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to work with all levels of management.
• Strong organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills; able to manage priorities and workflow.
• Good judgement with the ability to make timely and sound decisions
• Creative, flexible, and innovative team player
• Basic competence in duties and tasks of supervised employees.
• Working knowledge of data collection, data analysis, evaluation, and scientific method.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
• Ability to direct and recommend cost-effective creative solutions.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
• Frequently required to stand, walk, and sit
• Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
• Continually required to talk or hear
• Continually utilize visual acuity to operate equipment, read
technical information, and/or use a keyboard
• Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items less than 25 pounds
Interested candidates should submit their resume to email@example.com